Sat, Oct 17|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
Walking & Meditation Experience thru the Whittemore trails
SPECIAL EVENT Join Carl Klemme of PS. 108 and Glow for a 90 minute mindfulness experience.
Time & Location
Oct 17, 2020, 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Carl for a 90 minute Walking and Meditation experience that will cover a number of miles of the Whittemore trails with meditations interspersed throughout the hike. A number of different meditation techniques will be taught, practiced at various locations along the way, including fields, forest and stream side. Practicing meditation in nature is an effective way to both quite and clear the mind and also experience the environment in a deep and connective way. No prior experience is necessary for this program.
The weather is changing, please dress appropriately and wear comfortable shoes.
MEETING POINT - Whittemore MEADOWS - across the street from Whittemore, right off Rockaway Road, large parking lot by big Meadow.
RAINDATE - Sunday 10/18 at noon. Should it Rain we will let you know by 11:30am via EMAIL.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 25 spots.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Masks should be worn to the meeting point, Whittemore parking lot, from there we will walk while socially distant.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
MEMBER ticket - Yoga 10/17
MEMBER ONLY Ticket$12.00
Non-Member - Yoga 10/17