Children's Programming - Guided Walk - David Tompkins, Survival Part 2
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Whittemore Naturalist - David Tompkins on this walk thru the Whittemore property to learn how to survive in the wilderness by observing and understanding the natural environment around us.
This program is availble for children ages 9-14. We welcome parents to join us.
We ask that you dress appropriatley for the weather and wear proper outdoor walking shoes for possibly muddy terrain.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, only 8 spots available.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Classes will allow for 8 spots.
- Masks will be required during this program.
- Please bring your own handwipes and waterbottles.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- Member - Children's Program$10$100$0
- Non-Member Children's Program$15$150$0