Thu, Sep 30|
Whittemore House - The Gardens
5-year Anniversary Fall Fundraising Dinner, Concert, Art Exhibit & Auction
LIMITED Seats available
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2021, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Whittemore House - The Gardens, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833, USA
About The Event
Join Friends of Whittemore for our 5-year Anniversary Fall Fundrasing Dinner, Concert & Art Show under the stars!
This 5-course Chef's Dinner will be prepared right in front of you, as we enjoy this exclusive opportunity to eat, drink and be merry in the in the Gardens of Whittemore. This Fall Dinner is a collaboration of not only food, but art, music and garden design.
The evening will include our Guest of Honor, Dawn Pogosaew, WhittemoreCCC's Steward of the Property, our first 5 year honoree, a jazz concert with the Kyle Hill Trio, our Guests will enjoy a private tour of Whittemore's current Art Exhbit - NO FILTER: A Day At Whittemore by artists Val Sivilli + Kathleen Thompson, and auction -
this is our 5-year Anniversary celebration!
- Custom Anniversary Drinks in partnership with Ironbound Farms
- Wild mushroom and fontina arancini, aioli
- Shio koji pork and chili pepper skewers
- Miso chicken and mushroom skewers
- Vegetable skewers
- Swiss chard, roast squash, lardons, cheese, umami crouton, autumn olive vinaigrette
- Seared scallops, heirloom tomato, citrus smashed potatoes, wild mushrooms, brown butter
- Braised lamb agrodolce, wheat berry pilaf, roast cabbage, carrots and leeks
- Late summer dessert creation TBD
Menu options could changed based on forgaing availbility, vegetarian plates available.
In collaboration with;
Ben Walmer - The Highlands Dinner Club & Broadloom
Dan Lipow - The Foraged Feast
Charles Rosen - Ironbound Farms
Kyle Hill Trio - Jazz Band
David Horowitz - Artist, Sculptor
Art Exhbit - "No Filter: A Day At Whittemore", Val Sivilli + Kathleen Thompson
ONLY 30 tickets available!
There is no time to wait - register now.
NOTE: 8/6/21 - Due to the current state guidelines, we have made some changes to our dinner:
- we now will only have 30 tickets available
- it will be a socially distant dinner - if you are only 2, only 2 people will be at your table and you may request a table for your own pod (group of friends).
- we will limit the number of people in the Galleries to view the Art Exhbition
- we will ask that you wear a mask indoors.
- if the State mandates no outdoor events and we need to cancel for this reason, we will refund your ticket purchase.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at admin@WhittemoreCCC.org
Friends of Whittemore is a non-profit community organization established to raise funds to provide Cultural and Educational Programming in Tewksbury. The funds raised through donations, grants and special events are used directly to support Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Raindate: Thursday, September 30th, please note the raindate - it is very important that you can attend this date as well should we have to re-schedule. There are no refunds. Give your ticket to a friend!