Children's Programming - The Art and Science of Tracking!
Time & Location
About The Event
PLEASE NOTE TODAYS CLASS IS AT NOON - meeting at Whittemore House,
Join Whittemore Naturalist - David Tompkins, to learn how to construct a tracking box - as a legacy for future Whittemore students and as a means to begin studying the fundamentals of tracking the local wildlife. With an emphasis thru out on the overall patterns and interactions of the plant, animal and human communities that share the landscape.
This program is availble for children ages 9-14. We welcome parents to join us.
We ask that you dress appropriatley for the weather and wear proper outdoor walking shoes for possibly muddy terrain.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, only 8 spots available.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Classes will allow for 8 spots.
- Masks will be required during this program.
- Please bring your own handwipes and waterbottles.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- Member - Children's Program$10$100$0
- Non-Member Children's Program$15$150$0