Wed, Sep 30|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
MEDITATION in the Gardens of Whittemore
Join Carl Klemme of PS. 108 and Glow for 50 minutes of Mindfulness Meditation.
Time & Location
Sep 30, 2020, 10:00 AM – 10:50 AM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice socially distanced Meditation in the Gardens of Whittemore at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, mindfulness meditation.
The weather is changing so please dress appropriately.
There is no RAINDATE at this time - if we need to cancel we will let you know by 9:00am via Email.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 25 spots.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Mediation Classes will allow for 25 spots.
- Masks to and from your spot are suggested.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and mats, blankets, pillows.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
MEMBER ticket- Meditation 9/30
MEMBER ONLY Ticket$10.00
Non-Member - Meditation 9/30