Mon, Oct 26|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
Join Roberta Brassard of Califon Yoga Studio - we will offer this class outdoors weather permitting if not then we'll move it inside!
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Roberta as with practice a socially distant 50 minute YOGA session in the Gardens at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation, weather permitting. As the weather changes we will offer the class indoors, following all CDC guidelines for a safe practice.
The class will be limited to 5 people.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- Yoga Classes will allow for 5 spots.
- Upon arrival you will be required to fill out a health form and have your temerpature checked.
- Masks will be required for all indoor practices.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga/exercise mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- Our facilities will be cleaned & santized before and after each class.
MEMBER ticket - Yoga 10/26
MEMBER ONLY Ticket
Non-Member - Yoga 10/26