Mon, Sep 21|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
Monday YOGA in the Gardens of Whittemore
Join Roberta Brassard of Califon Yoga Studio for outdoor yoga.
Time & Location
Sep 21, 2020, 11:00 AM – 11:50 AM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Roberta as with practice socially distanced YOGA in the Gardens at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, outdoor yoga.
The weather is changing so please dress appropriately.
RAINDATE - Wednesday 9/23 at 11am. Should it Rain we will let you know by 9:30am if we cancel by EMAIL.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 25 spots.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Yoga Classes will allow for 25 spots.
- Masks to and from your yoga spot are required.
- Yoga spots will be marked for each participant, socially distanced.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
MEMBER ticket - Yoga 9/21
MEMBER ONLY Ticket$5.00
Non-Member - Yoga 9/21