Sat, Jan 07|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
Saturday Moving at Whittemore in Pumpkin Field
NEW CLASS ALERT! Moving, Strength, Flexibility & Stillness 11am on Saturdays.
Time & Location
Jan 07, 11:00 AM – 11:50 AM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice in Pumkin Field.
Strength, Flexibility & Stillness
This class will include the best of yoga, qigong and tai chi to promote strength, flexibility, balance, and a quiet mind. Students can expect to improve their breathing , enhance autoimmune function
and support the body’s metabolic processes.
And the beautiful setting of the Whittemore Center supports the total practice like no other facility can.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural outdoors.
Should it rain, snow or be too cold class will be indoors and you will be informed that morning.
Please bring your own mat, towel and water bottle.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
- ALL events REQUIRE registration by 8am the day of.
- Class if indoors will allow for 7 spots, when outdoors - unlimited.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottle and yoga mat.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us make our program safe.
FREE Wellness Class/January