Time & Location
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice socially distanced YOGA on the beach of Rockaway Stream.
We will meet in the carpark at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, outdoor yoga in the stream or on the beach of Rockaway stream. Please wear comfortable shoes for the mindfulness walk to the stream. We suggest water shoes so that you may enjoy the benefits of getting in the water while practicing your yoga.
We no longer have a raindate - should it rain class will take place at Christie Hoffman Farms, under the Pavillion, We will email you by 9:30am to advise you of the change in venue.
Please bring your own mat and your water bottle.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 25 spots.
WCCC follows CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Yoga Class will allow for 25 spots.
- Masks are optional.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- Ultimate Member Monthly Pass$110$1100$0
- Ultimate Non-Member Monthly$125$1250$0
- MEMBER ticket - Yoga 7/3$12$120$0
- Non-Member - Yoga 7/3$15$150$0
- FREE 1st Time Attendee$0$00$0