Saturday YOGA at Whittemore
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice socially distanced YOGA in Pumpkin Field at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, outdoor yoga.
RAINDATE - Sunday 7/26 at noon. Should it Rain we will let you know by 10:30am via EMAIL.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 25 spots.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Yoga Classes will allow for 25 spots.
- Masks to and from your yoga spot are required.
- Yoga spots will be marked for each participant, socially distanced.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- MEMBER ticket - Yoga 7/25$10$100$0
- Non-Member - Yoga 7/25$15$150$0