Saturday YOGA at Whittemore
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice socially distanced YOGA by the stream at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, outdoor yoga.
RAINDATE - Sunday 8/9 at noon. Should it Rain we will let you know by 10:30am via EMAIL.
Please wear comfortable shoes, bring an extra towel for underneath your mat and your water bottle.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 20 spots.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Yoga Classes will allow for 20 spots.
- Masks to and from your yoga spot are required.
- Yoga spots will be marked for each participant, socially distanced.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- MEMBER ticket - Yoga 8/8$10$100$0
- Non-Member - Yoga 8/8$15$150$0