Sat, Aug 15|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
Saturday YOGA at Whittemore by the Stream
Join Carl Klemme of PS. 108 and Glow for outdoor yoga.
Time & Location
Aug 15, 2020, 12:00 PM – 12:50 PM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice socially distanced YOGA by the Stream at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, outdoor yoga.
RAINDATE - Sunday 8/16 at noon. Should it Rain we will let you know by 10:30am via EMAIL.
Please wear comfortable shoes, bring an extra towel for underneath your mat and your water bottle.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 15 spots.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Yoga Classes will allow for 15 spots.
- Masks to and from your yoga spot are required.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
MEMBER ticket - Yoga 8/16
MEMBER ONLY Ticket$10.00
Non-Member - Yoga 8/16