Sat, Sep 05|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
Saturday YOGA at Whittemore in Pumpkin Field
September Offering: Join Carl Klemme of PS. 108 and Glow for outdoor yoga.
Time & Location
Sep 05, 2020, 12:00 PM – 12:50 PM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice socially distanced YOGA at Pumpkin Field at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, outdoor yoga.
The weather is changing, please dress appropriately.
RAINDATE - Sunday 9/6 at noon. Should it Rain we will let you know by 10:30am via EMAIL.
Please bring your own mat and your water bottle.
For all Yoga Levels, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED, only 20 spots available.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Yoga Classes will allow for 20 spots.
- Masks to and from your yoga spot are required.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
MEMBER ticket - Yoga 9/5
MEMBER ONLY Ticket$10.00
Non-Member - Yoga 9/5
MEMBER Monthly - Sept Yoga
MEMBER ONLY Monthly Pass 4 Sessions September 5,12,19,26$32.00
Non-Member Monthly Sept Yoga
NON-MEMBER ONLY Monthly Pass 4 Sessions September 5,12,19,26$48.00