Saturday YOGA at Whittemore in Pumpkin Field
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice socially distanced YOGA in Pumpkin Field at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, outdoor yoga.
We no longer have a raindate - should it rain class will take place at Christie Hoffman Farms, under the Pavillion, We will email you by 9:30am to advise you of the change in venue.
Please bring your own mat and your water bottle.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 25 spots.
WCCC follows CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full, including the Covid Survey.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Yoga Class will allow for 25 spots.
- Masks to and from your yoga spot are required.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- MEMBER ticket - Yoga 5/8$12$120$0
- Non-Member - Yoga 5/8$15$150$0
- FREE 1st Time Attendee$0$00$0