Thursday YOGA at Whittemore in the Gardens
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Roberta & or Judi of Califon Yoga Studio, as with practice socially distanced YOGA in the Gardens at Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conservation.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, outdoor yoga.
We no longer have a raindate - should it rain class will take place at Christie Hoffman Farms, under the Pavillion.
We will email you by 8:30am to advise you of the change in venue.
Please bring your own mat and your water bottle.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 25 spots.
WCCC follows CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full, including the Covid Survey.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Yoga Class will allow for 25 spots.
- Masks are optional.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- MEMBER ticket - Yoga 6/10$12$120$0
- Non-Member - Yoga 6/10$15$150$0
- FREE 1st Time Attendee$0$00$0