Tue, Oct 13|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
Tuesday PILATES Class
Lunchtime Pilates We will offer this class outdoors weather permitting and then will move it inside!
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2020, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Nancy Hahr-Weidner in a lunchtime Pilates session in the beautiful Gardens of Whittemore, weather permitting. As the weather changes we will offer the class indoors, following all CDC guidelines for a safe practice.
The class will be limited to 5 people.
Nancy will take you through a series of Pilates movements designed to strengthen your body, improve your flexibility, find your balance and build upon your body confidence. Workout or yoga mat is required, if you have light hand weights please bring those as well.
For all Levels, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED - only 5 spots available.
Nancy Weidner is certified in Pilates by the prestigious Kane school in NYC and in health coaching through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She believes in taking the time to consciously fill your life with healthy food, supportive people and nourishing activities that make you smile. Her goals are to help people feel better about themselves inside and out, and to give them the tools to create this success. Through Pilates, Nancy’s clients can achieve self-transformation with mindful movement. They will build total body strength, flexibility, muscle tone, balance, stamina and confidence. Nancy’s lifelong passion for fitness and her attentive Pilates instruction help clients find joy and beauty through intentional exercise.
The weather is changing so please dress appropriately.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- Pilates Classes will allow for 5 spots.
- Upon arrival you will be required to fill out a health form and have your temerpature checked.
- Masks will be required for al indoor practices.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga/exercise mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- Our facilities will be cleaned & santized before and after each class.
MEMBER - Pilates 10/13
Non-Member - Pilates 10/13