Tuesday PILATES Class
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Nancy Hahr-Weidner in a lunchtime Pilates session via ZOOM.
Nancy will take you through a series of Pilates movements designed to strengthen your body, improve your flexibility, find your balance and build upon your body confidence. Workout or yoga mat is required, if you have light hand weights please bring those as well.
For all Levels, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED to recieve the link to login into ZOOM.
Nancy Weidner is certified in Pilates by the prestigious Kane school in NYC and in health coaching through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She believes in taking the time to consciously fill your life with healthy food, supportive people and nourishing activities that make you smile. Her goals are to help people feel better about themselves inside and out, and to give them the tools to create this success. Through Pilates, Nancy’s clients can achieve self-transformation with mindful movement. They will build total body strength, flexibility, muscle tone, balance, stamina and confidence. Nancy’s lifelong passion for fitness and her attentive Pilates instruction help clients find joy and beauty through intentional exercise.
The weather is changing so please dress appropriately.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration.
- Pilates Classes will allow for unlimited guests when via ZOOM.
- Please bring your waterbottle and yoga/exercise mat, towel & a chair.
- MEMBER - Pilates 4/6$10$100$0
- MEMBER - Monthly April$32$320$0
- Non-Member - Pilates 4/6$15$150$0
- Non-Member Monthly April$48$480$0
- 1st Time Attendee - Free Class$0$00$0