Tuesday PILATES in Pumpkin Field
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Yifat Yaron for an 11am Pilates session in beautiful Pumpkin Field @WhittemoreCCC.
Yifat will take you through a series of Pilates movements designed to strengthen your body, improve your flexibility, find your balance and build upon your body confidence. Workout or yoga mat is required, if you have light hand weights please bring those as well.
For all Levels, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED - only 25 spots available.
Yifat was trained at the Wingate Institute and the National Institute for Excellence in Sports, in Israel, as an aerobic instructor, AFAA certified as a personal trainer and certified by Power Pilates as a Pilates instructor, as well as Yoga and Kickboxing. Yifat trains privately and teaches Pilates, Barre and Yoga Wall at Glow, in Basking Ridge, NJ. In her more than 20 years of teaching, Yifat believes in a healthy lifestyle, both for the mind and body, including proper eating, exercise, mindfulness and a balance in daily life.
NO RAIN DATE:
Should it be raining, we will email you by 9am to let you know if class will be held at Christie Hoffman Farm Park under the Pavillion.
WCCC follows CDC Guidelines:
- ALL events require registration.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Pilates Class will allow for 25 spots.
- Masks are optional.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- MEMBER ticket - Pilates 7/20$12$120$0
- Non-Member - Pilates 7/20$15$150$0
- FREE 1st Time Attendee$0$00$0