Tuesday PILATES in Pumpkin Field
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Nancy Hahr-Weidner in a lunchtime Pilates session in beautiful Pumpkin Field @WhittemoreCCC.
Nancy will take you through a series of Pilates movements designed to strengthen your body, improve your flexibility, find your balance and build upon your body confidence. Workout or yoga mat is required, if you have light hand weights please bring those as well.
For all Levels, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED - only 25 spots available.
Nancy Weidner is certified in Pilates by the prestigious Kane school in NYC and in health coaching through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She believes in taking the time to consciously fill your life with healthy food, supportive people and nourishing activities that make you smile. Her goals are to help people feel better about themselves inside and out, and to give them the tools to create this success. Through Pilates, Nancy’s clients can achieve self-transformation with mindful movement. They will build total body strength, flexibility, muscle tone, balance, stamina and confidence. Nancy’s lifelong passion for fitness and her attentive Pilates instruction help clients find joy and beauty through intentional exercise.
We no longer have a raindate - should it rain, class will be held via ZOOM.
We will email you by 10:30am with a link to the ZOOM class.
WCCC follows CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full, including the Covid Survey.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Pilates Class will allow for 25 spots.
- Masks to and from your yoga spot are required.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- MEMBER ticket - Yoga 5/11$12$120$0
- Non-Member - Yoga 5/11$15$150$0
- FREE 1st Time Attendee$0$00$0