Tuesday PILATES in the Gardens of Whittemore
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Nancy Weidner in a lunchtime Pilates session in the beautiful Gardens of Whittemore. Nancy will take you through a series of Pilates movements designed to strengthen your body, improve your flexibility, find your balance and build upon your body confidence. Workout or yoga mat is required.
RAINDATE - Wednesday 9/9 at Noon. Should it Rain we will let you know by 10:30am if we cancel by EMAIL.
For all Levels, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED - only 20 spots available.
Nancy Weidner is certified in Pilates by the prestigious Kane school in NYC and in health coaching through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition. She believes in taking the time to consciously fill your life with healthy food, supportive people and nourishing activities that make you smile. Her goals are to help people feel better about themselves inside and out, and to give them the tools to create this success. Through Pilates, Nancy’s clients can achieve self-transformation with mindful movement. They will build total body strength, flexibility, muscle tone, balance, stamina and confidence. Nancy’s lifelong passion for fitness and her attentive Pilates instruction help clients find joy and beauty through intentional exercise.
The weather is changing so please dress appropriately.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Pilates Classes will allow for 20 spots.
- Masks to and from your yoga spot are required.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles and yoga/exercise mats.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- MEMBER - Monthly Sept$32$320$0
- MEMBER - Pilates 9/8$10$100$0
- Non-Member Monthly Sept$48$480$0
- Non-Member - Pilates 9/8$15$150$0