Walking & Meditation Experience thru Whittemore (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Carl for a 90 minute Walking and Meditation experience that will cover a number of miles of the Whittemore trails with meditations interspersed throughout the hike. A number of different meditation techniques will be taught, practiced at various locations along the way, including fields, forest and stream side. Practicing meditation in nature is an effective way to both quite and clear the mind and also experience the environment in a deep and connective way.
No prior experience is necessary for this program.
Please dress appropriately (for the weather - layers are the best) and wear the proper hiking shoes - the trails can be muddy if it has rained.
MEETING POINT - Whittemore MEADOWS - across the street from Whittemore, right off Rockaway Road,
large parking lot by big Meadow.
RAINDATE - Sunday 04/18 at noon. Should it Rain we will let you know by 11:30am via EMAIL.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 25 spots.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Masks should be worn to the meeting point, Whittemore parking lot, from there we will walk while socially distant.
- Please bring your own handwipes, waterbottles.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
- Non-Member - Walk 04/17$18$180$0
- MEMBER ticket - Walk 04/17$12$120$0