Wed, Nov 11|
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser
WALKING MEDITATION thru the Whittemore property
Join Carl Klemme of PS. 108 and Glow for a 50 minute Walking Mindfulness Meditation.
Time & Location
Nov 11, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Whittemore - Community, Culture & Conser, 7, Rockaway Rd, Oldwick, NJ 08833
About The Event
Join Carl as with practice a socially distanced Walking Meditation thru the Whittemore property.
This weekly walking and meditation experience will utilize the Whittemore trails with mindfulness and meditations practices interspersed throughout. We walk through fields, forest, meadows and along side streams. Nature is an effective way to both quite and clear the mind and also experience the environment in a deep and connective way.
No prior experience is necessary for these classes.
Enjoy 50 minutes of pure, natural, mindfulness meditation.
The weather is changing so please dress appropriately.
There is no RAINDATE, we will only cancel if it is pouring and very cold - if we need to cancel we will let you know by 9:00am via Email.
This is open to all, REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED and we have only 15 spots.
WCCC will practice all CDC Guidelines:
- All events require registration and the form must be filled in full.
- The Welcome Center is Closed.
- We have outdoor bathrooms if needed.
- Walking Mediation Classes will allow for 15 spots.
- Masks to and from your spot are suggested.
- Please bring your own handwipes & waterbottles.
- If you have not been feeling well or show symptoms we ask that you not attend.
- We thank you in helping us making this program safe.
MEMBER ticket-Meditation 11/11
MEMBER ONLY Ticket
Non-Member - Meditation 11/11